Jail docket: 2 arrested for domestic violence, other charges
Lincoln County Jail docket, Friday-Sunday
- Evandus Upkins, 08/19/1996, 920 Porter Road, Smithdale — arrested for misdemeanor possession of marijuana x2, possession of paraphernalia x2, city warrant, burglary, aggravated assault domestic violence, resisting/obstructing arrest, discharging firearm across street/highway, by Brookhaven Police Department.
- Jamadia Cameron, 01/17/1988, 544 NE Saint Charles Place — arrested for misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
- Devin Kyle Edwards, 10/07/1996, 3060 Harmony Road — arrested on indictment x2, by LCSO.
- Darrius Nelson, 04/25/1990, 787 Saints Trail NW — arrested for public drunk, resisting arrest by non-violent flight, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
- Shandarrian Treviontaujuan Sandifer, 12/14/1999, 1102 South Second St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
- John D. Brown, 07/04/1985, 856 Lewis Drive — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, no auto insurance, DUI refusal, reckless driving, by BPD.
- Michael Ryan Pritchard, 03/24/1997, 2798 NE Mission Hill Road, Wesson — arrested for simple assault domestic violence, city warrant x2, by LCSO.
- Darius Conley, 04/25/1991, 328 Gebelin, Baton Rouge, Louisiana — arrested for DUI first with child endangerment, possession of marijuana or synthetic cannabinoids in motor vehicle, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, felony carrying concealed weapon, sale/transfer/possession of stolen firearm, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.