17 arrested Thursday-Monday
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday-Monday was as follows:
• Willie Darnell Coleman, 05/27/1966, 859 Howard Road — arrested for DUI, no driver license, possession of paraphernalia, speeding 10-19 over the limit, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher J. Portrey, 08/22/1979, 6040 Watson Road — arrested for sale/possession of alcoholic beverages in a dry county, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Hannah Bessonette, 02/20/1995, 3809 Bouie Mill Road — arrested for probation violation, by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Joseph Kyle Bowman, 10/12/1994, 1408 Gene Road — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Wandell Porter, 10/20/1966, 1971 London Lane — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Clay Eli Cupit Jr., 12/14/1966, 997 West Lincoln Drive — arrested for DUI, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Stephanie Bryant, 06/15/1972, 304 Railroad St. — arrested for no seatbelt, DUI, no auto insurance, reckless driving, driving in more than one lane, by MHP.
• Davin Smith, 08/11/1993, 3474 Fair River Drive — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Corey Deshawn James, 04/10/1997, 12455 Jynton Road, Flucker, LA — arrested for shoplifting, resisting/obstructing arrest, by LCSO.
• Carl Daniel Franklin, 05/08/1980, 610 Mt. Zion Road, Wesson — arrested for sale/possession of alcoholic beverages in a dry county, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, driving with license suspended, none/expired tag, by LCSO.
• Timothy Smith, 02/22/1985, 1331 Brignall Road — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by BPD.
• Curtis Smith, 01/11/1981, 117 S. Second St. — arrested for public drunkenness, by BPD.
• Joshua Lee Kyzar, 11/19/1981, 1032 Shell Oil Lane — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, indictment, by LCSO.
• Patricia Williams, 06/21/1983, 536 N. Church St. — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
• Gregory Hall Jr., 04/10/1982, 1219 Cliffdale Drive, Clinton — arrested on MDOC warrant, by MDOC.
• Dana J. Parker, 12/12/1972, 905 East Independence St. — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by BPD.
• Daniel Adam Love, 11/04/1986, 1681 Magnolia Drive — arrested on city warrant, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Highway Patrol: Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M responded to: • a single-vehicle accident without injuries Thursday at 6:07 p.m. on... read more