Jayess, Brookhaven men arrested for domestic violence
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday-Wednesday was as follows:
• Michael Bryant, 08/24/1971, 1358 Heucks Retreat Road — arrested for possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell, indictment, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Shawn Williams, 03/06/1991, 1279 Northwest St., Jackson — arrested for disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Latrice Wilson, 07/14/1986, 153 Springfield Road — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Zachary Smith, 09/30/1992, 918 Blossom Trail — arrested for city warrant, by LCSO.
• Scottie L. Ladnier, 03/28/1975, 3030 China Grove Road — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
• Kadavious Antwon Young, 01/01/2000, 206 Magnolia St., Hazlehurst — arrested for city warrant, by BPD.
• Brandon Anding, 06/22/1986, 240 West Haven Circle, Bude — arrested for indictment, by LCSO.
• Betty Lou Rollins, 11/03/1970, 302 Lee Ave., Crystal Springs — arrested for failure to appear in justice court, by LCSO.
• Eric Wayne Benoit, 06/23/1976, 3049 Clem Nettles Road, Jayess — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence, by LCSO.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Deeds of trust Deeds of trust issued in weeks ending June 12-26: Lincoln County • Paxton Lee and Christy Lee,... read more