Hazlehurst, Bogue Chitto men arrested on felony charges
The Lawrence County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Joe Earl Preston, 45 Jerrytown Road, Sontag — arrested for manufacturing a controlled substance, by Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• Lance Walker, 10/16/1967, 3033 Grey Boulevard, Jackson — arrested for shoplifting, by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Roderick Gilmore, 12/22/1971, 136 John St., Hazlehurst — arrested for felony fleeing or eluding police in a motor vehicle, misdemeanor possession of marijuana, speeding 30-plus mph over limit, no motorcycle endorsement on driver license, expired driver license, no auto insurance, no tag/expired tag, resisting or obstructing arrest, improper passing, failure to use turn signal, reckless driving, driving on wrong side of road, by Mississippi Highway Patrol.
• Timothy Charles Moore Jr., 09/29/1992, 2915 South Holly, Bude — arrested for no tag/expired tag, improperly operating equipment, disorderly conduct/disobeying lawful order, misdemeanor possession of controlled substance, felony possession of controlled substance, no driver license, by BPD.
• Joseph Clarence Simmons, 09/27/1979, 1034 Wallace Road, McComb — arrested for DUI first, possession of schedule II controlled substance, by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Ernest Thomas Thrasher, 02/10/1967, 908 CW Trail SE, Bogue Chitto — arrested for felony possession of controlled substance, possession of a weapon by convicted felon, by MBN.
• Malcolm J. Tyler, 08/20/1993, 964 Sanders Lane — hold for other agency, by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Arrest reports The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows: • Levi James, 11/26/1994, 134 Martin Luther King... read more