Brookhaven man arrested for assault on an officer
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Shawn Douglas Williams, 03/06/1991, 2827 Old Hwy. 51 — arrested for possession of paraphernalia, probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Steven Williams, 01/23/1969, 921 Egypt Circle — arrested for aggravated assault on law enforcement officer by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Danny Thomas, 12/16/1973, 937 Wellman Drive — serving time for drug court violation for Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Charles Morman, 01/23/1998, 3137 New Sight Drive — serving time for drug court violation for LCSO.
• Kenneth C. Smith, 09/25/1992, 2716 SE Cole Drive, Bogue Chitto — serving time for drug court violation for LCSO.
• Bobby Pittman, 10/04/1994, 621 S Cleveland Ave. — serving time for drug court violation for LCSO.
• Becky N. Kemph, 08/15/1988, 1003 Mallalieu Drive — serving time for drug court violation for LCSO.
• Katina Lance Hunley, 12/28/1989, 106 Amite Road — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Cressiquer Crossley, 05/12/1986, 1040 Lewis Drive, McComb — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Samuel Lamon Leggett, 09/16/1978, 402 Mary St. — arrested for simple assault domestic violence by BPD.
• Charles D. Gould, 10/18/1973, 105 N Smiley St. — arrested for DUI refusal by BPD.
• Seth Thomas Triggs, 12/12/1991, 301 Montgomery St. — arrested for possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, auto burglary, city warrant by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.