Two women arrested for shoplifting by Brookhaven Police; arrest reports
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
Timothy Edward Leggett, 08/06/1983, 796 Zetus Road, arrested for weapon possession by convicted felon, lack of driver’s license, controlled substance/possession of marijuana, lack of auto insurance, expired tag; arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department.
• Kenny Miller, 07/05/1980, 1511 Midway Road, Morton — arrested on state work program by LCSO.
• Dalton Hartje, 06/17/1996, 1222 12th Street Pascagoula — arrested on state work program by LCSO.
• Demetrea Hickingbottom, 03/30/1991, 460 Jerald Street #10 Bude — arrested on city warrant by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Alyssa Bergeron, 03/17/1998, 3150 Northwest Bouie Mill Road — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Alexis Calcote, 07/21/1999, 6209 Meadville Road Union Church — arrested for shoplifting by BPD.
• Damion Trashon Wilson, 10/03/1997, 150 Cedar Street — arrested for aggravated assault/extreme indifference to life by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Highway Patrol report Mississippi Highway Patrol Troop M responded to a single vehicle accident without injuries at 2:31 a.m. on... read more