Brookhaven Farmers Market open Tuesday
The Brookhaven Farmers Market will open for its second day of the season on Tuesday from 3 p.m. until 6 p.m. inside the Godbold Transportation Center, also known as the Amtrak train depot.
Potatoes, squash, green beans, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers, breads, jellies and jams are some of the items that will be for sale.
The market will operate indoors due to the threat of inclement weather, but vendors and customers must adhere to the following guidelines:
• Vendors will be spaced out and wear masks and gloves.
• Customers will not be allowed inside unless wearing masks.
• A maximum of 10 customers will be allowed inside at any one time.
• Customers will not be allowed to touch products.
• Social distancing must be practiced.