West Lincoln man arrested for simple assault domestic violence
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Friday-Sunday was as follows:
• Jack Andrew Vaughn, 05/16/1959, 414 Old Wesson Road — arrested for no driver license by Brookhaven Police Department.
• Christopher J Portrey, 08/22/1979, 85 Auburn Drive — arrested for probation violation by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office.
• Shyheim D. Valliere, 03/13/1995, Union Street — arrested on indictment by LCSO.
• Roy D. Coleman, 10/13/1969, 859 Howard Road — arrested for grand larceny, petit larceny, trespassing, forgery by BPD.
• Michael Chad Wallace, 05/14/1981, 148 Wakefield Lane — arrested for parole violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections.
• Brooks Earl Case, 12/21/1985, 1369 California Road — arrested for probation violation by LCSO.
• James Kolby Burris, 06/14/1990, 1608 Hurricane Lake Road — arrested for assault/simple domestic violence by LCSO.
• Nathaniel Thompson Jr., 02/13/1996, 208 Chestnut St. — arrested on warrant from outside jurisdiction by BPD.
• Courtney Fleming Brown, 09/05/1986, 108 Melanie Lane — arrested on city warrant by BPD.
• Rodney D. Rushing, 08/28/1980, 1212 Mount Zion Road — arrested for indictment by LCSO.
• Brent Fells, 12/19/1986, 3068 Blueberry Trail — arrested for indictment by BPD.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Fire reports The Brookhaven Fire Department responded to a false alarm at 9 a.m. Thursday at Silver Cross. No injuries... read more