Arrest ReportPublished 10:07pm Saturday, April 5, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Michael Alford, 8-14-1979, of 995 Highway 84 West – Indictment by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department. In jail.
• Pepper L. Allen, 7-17-1975, of 449 Jackson Liberty Drive – Charged with possession of a controlled substance by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Betsy W. Carter, 10-27-1955, of 441 Brookhaven St. – Charged with possession of a controlled substance by LCSO. In jail.
• Rickeata S. Carter, 8-9-1991, of 120 Short St. – Charged with shoplifting by Brookhaven Police Department. Released on bond.
• Brandy L. Ledet, 3-7-1982, of 702 Fern Lane – Charged with disorderly conduct and resisting arrest by LCSO. In jail.
• Dontraye Smith, 4-22-1995, of 1224 Union St. – Charged with possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle and driving with a suspended license by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Kevin Hayes, 11-28-1982, of 603 Minerva St. – Charged with DUI and suspended license by BPD. Released on bond.
• Robert A. Waterman, 4-4-1971, of 3523 North Keystone Ave., Indianapolis – Held for investigation by LCSO. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.