Arrest ReportsPublished 10:24am Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail docket for Friday, Saturday and Sunday were as follows:
• James R. Townsend, 6-30-1983, of 3760 Highway 583, Ruth – Charged with DUI by Mississippi Highway Patrol. Released on bond.
• James Marcus Dillon, 2-15-1985, of 31 Q D Dillon Road, Tylertown – Serving weekends by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office. Released.
• Thomas Johnson, 1-26-1990, of 723 Swalm Ave. – Parole violation and house arrest violation by LCSO. In jail.
• Claude King, 9-19-1968, of 756 Highway 51, Bogue Chitto – Serving weekends by LCSO. Released.
• Lattrick Williams, 3-13-1993, of 2189 Summit Holmesville Road, Summit – Charged with probation violation, resisting arrest, failure to yield and improper equipment on a vehicle by Mississippi Department of Corrections. In jail.
• Alfred G. Parker, 9-18-1973, of 342 East Chippewa St. – Charged with willful trespass by Brookhaven Police Department. In jail.
• Morice Dickerson, 11-30-1972, of 501 Brookman Drive – Charged with disturbing the peace by BPD. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.