Arrest ReportsPublished 10:00am Friday, February 21, 2014
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Wednesday was as follows:
• William A. Washington, 1-1-1965, of 2125 Dixie Road – Charged with contempt of court by Brookhaven Police Department. In jail.
• Alida Jackson, 4-8-1976, of 198 Old Harriston Road, Fayette – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Tommy D. Kelly, 11-23-1981, of 408 East Cherokee St. – Court order by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office. In jail.
• Talmadge Rogers, 8-21-1943, of 704 Sumrall Road, Crystal Springs – Charged with DUI and no proof of insurance by BPD. Released on bond.
• Charmaine Sanders, 4-15-1994, of 813 Pennington St. – Charged with shoplifting and public profanity by BPD. Released on bond.
• Samuel P. White, 2-27-1979, of 3499 China Grove Road – Charged with improper equipment on a vehicle and driving with a suspended license by Mississippi Highway Patrol. Released on bond.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.