Arrest ReportsPublished 10:28pm Saturday, December 14, 2013
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday was as follows:
• Bruce William Durr, 5-24-1971, of 1435 Hilltop Road – Charged with willful trespass by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office. Released on bond.
• James D. Smith, 11-19-1982, of 576 Halbert Heights Road – Charged with simple assault/domestic violence by Brookhaven Police Department. In jail.
• Chance N. Smith, 7-26-1993, of 1311 Adolf Lane – Charged with aggravated assault by BPD. Released on bond.
• Jordan L. Martin, 11-1-1986, of 312 West Court St. – Charged with two counts of possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana over an ounce, possession of drug paraphernalia and leaving the scene of an accident by BPD. In jail.
• Calvin Rollins, Jr., 1-12-1990, of 100 Eastview Drive – Charged with possession of a controlled substance (under 30 grams of cocaine), conspiracy to sell cocaine and sale of less than 30 grams of marijuana by LCSO. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.