Arrest ReportsPublished 10:32am Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday were as follows:
• Robert Earl Jones, 12-23-1994, of 1817 Brignal Road – Charged with disorderly conduct and public profanity by Brookhaven Police Department. Released on bond.
• Steven Chambers, 4-27-1977, of 2716 Old Red Star Road – Charged with DUI by Mississippi Highway Patrol. Released on bond.
• Abbey Y. Hickman, 11-18-1993, of 633 Jaywood Lane – Charged with possession of a controlled substance by MHP. Released on bond.
• James Zachary Jordan, 7-22-1990, of 1605 Hunters Road, Bogue Chitto – Serving time by Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department. In jail.
• Andy P. King, 8-13-1981, of 1004 David Britt St., Wesson – Charged with DUI and no drivers license by BPD. In jail.
• Larecia M. Sanders, 7-17-1981, of 220 East Minnesota St. – Charged with disorderly conduct by BPD.
• Donnell Simms, 8-2-1982, of 26 Penn Oak Church Lane, Silver Creek – Serving weekends by LCSO. In jail.
• Zachary Barrett Davis, 2-11-1983, of 912 Hawk Trail – Charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia by BPD. Released on bond.
• Dante Ratcliff, 10-6-1987, of 2551 Old Highway 51 – Charged with DUI by MHP. Released on bond.
• Phillip G. Smith, 7-27-1975, of 348 SW Low Water Lane – Charged with resisting arrest by BPD. In jail.
• Donald Joseph Cameron, 12-12-1979, of 2501 Holiday Road, Coralville, Iowa – Indictment by LCSO. In jail.
• Clay Paul Case, 4-23-1986, of 1146 NW Mount Zion Road – Charged with possession of a controlled substance and public profanity by LCSO. Released on bond.
• Hezekiah Ford, 10-17-1951, of 210 Eastley – Charged with probation violation by MHP. Released on bond.
• Percy J. Henderson, of 3137 James Drive, Wesson – Charged with contempt of court by BPD. Released on bond.
• Gary Smith, 6-25-1983, of 109 Howard Drive, Hattiesburg – Charged with contempt of court by LCSO. Released on bond.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.