Arrest ReportPublished 10:23am Thursday, November 14, 2013
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
The Lincoln County Jail Docket for Tuesday was as follows:
• Tyrone Michael Daniel, 3-11-1986, of 203 Fulton St. – Charged with possession of a controlled substance, speeding and no driver’s license by Brookhaven Police Department. Released on bond.
• Gordon Sharleton, 8-5-1979, of 2169 Timberlane Road – Charged with disorderly conduct, public profanity and disturbing the peace by BPD. In jail.
• Ezra J. Jones, 6-8-1978, of 17381 Edgewood Road, Fayetteville, Ark., – Charged with possession of precursor chemicals, possession of a controlled substance and conspiracy by the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Department. In jail.
• Charity L. Satterfield, 2-29-1984, of 1074 West Lincoln Drive, – Charged with probation violation by LCSO. In jail.
• Edward R. Brown, 11-25-1966, of 568 Grand Junction Lane – Charged with failure to register as a sex offender by LCSO. In jail.
• Kathrine G. Ganoe, 2-8-1983, of 1040 Highway 51 SE – Charged with shoplifting by BPD. Released on bond.
• Martin Bruce, 11-12-1980, of 1870 Pleasant Grove Road SE – Charged with probation violation by Mississippi Department of Corrections. In jail.
Note: An arrest does not constitute guilt for the accused. All individuals are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.