Daily Leader hosts sales workshopPublished 2:00pm Friday, September 20, 2013
Click here to subscribe and skip the survey.
Mike Blinder, owner of The Blinder Group and author of “Survival Selling,” will be the guest speaker at a luncheon and a breakfast hosted by The Daily Leader Monday, Sept. 30, and Tuesday, Oct. 1.
Blinder’s company has put more than 50,000 businesses online through their media partners. His content is easy to understand and includes:
• How the Internet works in easy-to-understand terms.
• Who is online locally and if they are your customers.
• How search engines like Google and Yahoo work.
• Facebook (Social Networking) and using it to find new customers
• How to be found when people search online for your product or service.
• How to improve your own website’s performance with three easy-to-implement ideas.
• How do you track what people are saying about you online?
“We are pleased to offer this opportunity to the local business community,” Daily Leader publisher Rick Reynolds said. “Digital marketing is a concept that overwhelms many of us. Mike Blinder is an expert.”
The two events are scheduled at Mitchell’s Steak and Seafood on Hampton Drive in Brookhaven. The first workshop is Monday, September 30 beginning at 11:30 a.m. with a complimentary lunch.
The second workshop will be held Tuesday, Oct. 1 at 8:30 a.m. with a complimentary breakfast.
“We ask that anyone interested in attending pre-register by Sept. 25, so we’ll know how many participants to prepare for,” Reynolds said.
Business owners may register online at www.LocalMediaWorkshops.com, by contacting their marketing representative, or emailing The Daily Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling the office at 601-833-6961.